Questions on services offered
Please find your answers on the Amanita Market Forecasting premium service (Amanita market letter)... Further questions? email to support
- Which services do you offer?
(1) premium market letter
(2) astrological business consulting, personal astrological services: had to be in 2008 discontinued due to time restraints, as the waiting queue was already 1 year
- Why should I subscribe to the premium market letter?-> answer
- Why is your service so expensive?
Because it is one of the leading market timing services on this planet, the main target group are elite market particpants.
- Who benefits from Amanita Market Forecasting?
Mainly financial professionals & finstitutional investors, partly also private traders with a capital of at least USD 300,000/ EUR 200-250,000. Small traders with less capital should say good-bye to the markets by August 2013.
- How can I verify the performance of Amanita Market Forecasting? -> answer
- How often do you publish updates?
on average 3-5 times per month, higher or lower frequency depending on several factors
- Which markets are covered?
* stock indices: main benchmark S&P 500 (similar: DAX, EuroStoxx, Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100 & others)
* precious metals: main benchmark gold (similar: silver)
* oil: main benchmark crude light (similar: Brent)
* currencies: main benchmark euro (partly also yen, franc, pound & others),
* partly bonds: main benchmark US government bonds (similar: Bund future)
* partly grains: main benchmark wheat (similar: corn, soybeans)
- Do you also offer advice for daytraders?
No, only intermediate-term (1-6 months) and long-term trends are covered.
- Where can I see a sample of the premium market letter or the archive of old issues?
Small excerpts from the premium market letter are sometimes included in the free Amanita newsletter, however only long-term forecasts (intermediate-term forecasts are reserved for premium subscribers).
- Do you offer a free trial subscription?
A free trial subscription (30 days) was offered until 2012. One of the numerous reasons why this offer was stopped is the fact that new customers need at least 3-6 months time to become acquainted with the unique Amanita concept, so a 30-day trial is not really meaningful. That's like test-driving a new car for 10 meter/ yards. ;-)
- I am only interested in a specific stock!
Stock picks and analyses were successfully offered for a few years on a 1-year basis, but due to the large time consumption this service had to be discontinued in 2007, it was required a lot of astrological expertise and could therefore only be delegated partly. Stock picks may be offered again from early 2015 on.
- How can I successfully implement your forecasts? -> answer
- If your forecasts are so good why are you selling a market letter at all? -> answer
- How do you arrive at your forecasts? -> answer