Welcome at Amanita Market Forecasting!
Amanita Market Forecasting: your most extra ordinary market service!
Amanita Newsletter 3/2/2016:
The most important decision of your life?
1. Free market commentary
Interview with Jim Goddard for This Week in Money (Canada) from 2/18/2016 (length: 36 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMZAz2gT1E. It is a panorama interview on all relevant topics, although the title is somewhat exaggerated: an extreme surge of the oil price is just one of a couple of a couple of different scenarios for the escalation on all levels during spring (early summer) 2016, not a forecast in the narrow sense of the word.
2. Regular column electrosmog (EMF radiation): mobile phone = mark of the Beast, cancer wave from 2020/21 on
The articles of the years 2009-15 were dedicated to the 3 gross fields of the negative impact of electrosmog (EMF radiation): how electrosmog makes us (#1) ill, (#2) stupid & (#3) of bad (character). In this article I want to cover the negative spiritual impact (#4), which is also the quintessence of the first three. Without any doubt the cell phone is the mark of the 666 Beast mentioned in the Holy Bible, which explains why the biggest cancer wave in history is expected to begin in 2020/21. Understanding this topic & acting on that (or not) could be one of the most key decisions of your life, maybe even *the* most important one…
3. Amanita internal
Many thanks for the large number of your questions regarding premium subscriptions, free trial subscriptions & earlier editions of the premium subscriptions. Let’s start with a brief synopsis of the peculiarities of the Amanita premium market letter. Few companies on the planet have a similar outstanding USP (unique selling proposition) as Amanita Market Forecasting:
- quantity & quality of methods: The premium market letter of Amanita Market Forecasting has always been very unconventional. But in the past years it has become fundamentally different from all other market services. I bet that no other market service exits on this planet that has a comparable methodological width & uniqueness:
* Since 2010 more & more numerological codes have been decoded.
* And since 2013 the Holy Bible is more & more decoded: to my knowledge only W.D. Gann (6/6/1878-1955) was on the same path. However, even Gann is not comparable because in the end times the most important book in history has a completely different role. For instance, my decoding of Biblical codes allowed the creation of the so-called ‘end times model‘ in 2013 (it barely worked before the end times began in August 2013). One could even say that in the past 3-5 years a completely new prediction method has been developed: financial theology.
Unfortunately, this incredible USP has also disadvantages: the uniqueness of the Amanita approach creates barriers for newbies. I expect that new premium subscribers with good knowledge of the financial markets need at least 3-6 months to get used to the Amanita system. Those without a solid financial base need much longer. But I take that base for granted, as I can’t & don’t want to give personal advice. Individual sessions had to be discontinued in 2008 because waiting times got longer & longer, finally surpassing 1 year. So the web of amanita.at contains very little on the financial basics, except where the old textbook rules no longer apply. With 0 pre-knowledge on the financial markets I estimate that it takes the average person 5-7 years to create a solid base. But I highly advise against starting this long-term project now, because this is a bet on a dying horse. Otherwise your financial base will be complete just before the crash of the financial system in the early 2020s.
- timing & precision: The advantage of the Amanita approach is that it allows a precision of calls that are usually impossible by competitors. For instance, the crash date 8/24/15 had been discussed in the premium market letter since 2014. It was even briefly mentioned 3 months in advance in the free newsletter. To my knowledge no other service was able to offer a similar call.
- performance: Because of the recent improvements the Amanita signals achieved the highest number of Timer Digest top rankings in 2015, when measured against the 100+ leading market timers worldwide.
- content: A large number of different fields of knowledge is presented with in an interwoven perspective. Therefore a small number of subscribers is not (or no longer) active in the financial markets at all, instead they are fascinated by the unique explanations & insights offered. A lot of that stuff is also found in the free area. You can read for weeks on amanita.at, as the total web has more than 1000 internet pages, with up to 10-20 print pages per internet pages, thus totaling many thousands of pages.
- practical approach: For 10+ years I have distinguished between the tactical (1-12 months) & strategic (1-10 years) time frame, which is neglected by most other services. Moreover, unconventional strategies such as hedging, spreads… are used. In principal, there are still the same 6 markets covered: stock indices, currencies, precious metals, oil, agriculture, and bonds. However, the depth & time-focus (short-term/ intermediate-term/ long-term) of how these 6 markets are covered changes permanently:
(a) In the 10 years from 2001 the focus was on precious metals. Needless to say, this was the perfect strategy, because one could easily make 20% per year without a leverage.
(b) After the introduction of the zero-interest rate policy some years ago the short- to intermediate-term bond forecasts were discontinued. They are no longer meaningful in such an environment.
(c) Since 2013 a major focus has been on the geopolitical arena, which is determining the fate of the financial markets more & more each year.
(d) The (very successful) stock picks were discontinued in early August 2015, before the onset of the major bear market that was correctly predicted. Stock picking doesn’t really make sense in a bear market.
(e) Agriculture is getting more & more weight since 2015, as it is the most interesting sector until 2024.
- integration: The Amanita approach is fully integrated, i.e. all tactical (intermediate-term) & strategic (long-term) transactions are perfectly attuned, like an orchestra. Target: money management, reducing the cluster risk… However, the drawback is that the Amanita market letter only makes sense as a whole. Arbitrarily choosing some parts is like tearing out a steering wheel & a headlight from a car and trying to drive with that… So I can only take responsibility for the Amanita system as a whole, exactly as defined.
- innovation speed: The speed of innovation has been increasing a lot, since 2013 the Amanita approach improves almost every month. This speed is only possible because I get so much information form the higher spiritual worlds, so that the knowledge only needs to be checked & published (which is still a lot of work).
In the past years the Amanita system has undergone major changes:
- free trial subscriptions: were offered frequently in the first 10+ years of Amanita Market Forecasting (established on 12/13/2000), also in the form of free weeks. But they were discontinued some years ago.
- In 2009 the 1-month trial subscription was discontinued.
- In 2011 the 3-months subscription was discontinued.
- The archive of the premium area with former updates is no longer accessible.
Reasons for these 4 decisions:
- end times since 2013: Trying without commitment was ok in the 60+ years until 2013, but is totally wrong in the end times – in all respects. You have to make a clear decision: in or out, yes or no… In the financial arena this means that you are either a financial professional (with a high commitment, both in terms of time & money) – or you are totally out. Please read this article from the year 2014 called 33 bold hypotheses for the coming decade: https://www.amanita.at/en/interesting/articles/1377 On a spiritual level we have the same process unfolding, as put by Revelation 3, 15-16:
“I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am about to spit you out of my mouth.”
- Amanita internal:
(a) Strategic positions are for 1-10 years (or longer, maybe until decomposition in the sense of Warren Buffett ;-) & tactical signals are for 1-12 months (mostly 1-6 months). Subscriptions with a length of just 1 or 3 months may mean that not a single Amanita signal is experienced from the entry through the exit. So subscription periods shorter than 6 months are hardly meaningful. The full benefit can only be expected for multi-year subscriptions though.
(b) long learning time of 3-6 months. You can’t judge whether you like the Amanita approach or not until you understand it, which takes at least 3-6 months. So shorter subscriptions only make sense for those recurring premium subscribers & only when the subscription end doesn’t date back much longer than 1-2 years.
- These reasons also explain why the archive is longer accessible. In addition, below are 4 specific reasons:
(a) Offering isolated updates only doesn’t make sense because of the complex & holistic Amanita approach. If at all, the entire archive of a full year needs to be provided.
(b) The Amanita approach is very dynamic: *old* editions would give you a false impression what to expect *now*.
(c) Knowing only *old* Amanita forecasts but not the *current* ones would lead many readers astray. They would rely on something which has been revised long ago. So this would be highly misleading & irresponsible.
(d) The explanations are a key reason for the high subscription fee & partly even thorny, they are better not indexed by search machines. Until a couple of years ago the explanations were still much more mainstream & could be shared unhesitatingly.